Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

++ WILLKOMMEN IM DEUTSCHSPRACHIGEN SHIDOKAN FORUM ++
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 323 mal aufgerufen
 Allgemeine Kampfsportevents, Wettkämpfe und Veranstaltungen
Swiss Shidokan Offline

K-1 World GP Winner

05.03.2013 10:21
World Shidokan Seminar with Kancho SOENO - Black Belt Tests Antworten

Dear Shihan/Sensei OSU.

I hope you are well and I wish you Happy New Year.

We have Shidokan Seminar with Cancho Soeno in Greece and we invite you if you want to participate.

The seminar will be held on Tuesday evening 30 April 2013 and on Wednesday (10-14 h and 17-21 h).

Also, I would like to inform you that Kancho Soeno announced that whoever wishes to take part in a Black Belt Test or Dan, can do so during the seminar.

If you come earlier than the day of the seminar, you can stay in rooms of the Olympic village in Volos where athletes stay during games. Each room can accommodate to three persons and costs 30 euros per night including breakfast and lunch. The two days of the seminar cost 50 euros a day (30 euros for the room and 20 euros for the seminar).

Transport: If you come by road, there is no problem. If you fly to Greece, try to find a flight to New Anchialos, which is near Volos (20 km). We can come there and pick you up. If you choose the Athens or Sanolica airports, there is a regular bus service.. Unfortunately, it is difficult to use the train, as there are very few trains to Volos and are very slow (they take about 5 hours to volos).

But if you come as a group of many participant countries, then we will try to arrange transport for you.

For further information, contact me or Shihan Leo Katsouras.

e-mail: ktsrslio71@gmail.com

Chris

OSU

www.shidokan-kalampaka.gr

Fight with Pride OSSU!

Sprung  

WWW.SHIDOKAN.CH - WWW.SHIDO.CH - WWW.SHIDO-MMA.CH
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz